Thursday, December 13, 2007

15 Most Entertaining Things in 2007 Part I - The Wii

*Top 15 are in no particular order*


This year marked a momentous occasion - I purchased my first video gaming system since Super Nintendo. The Nintendo Wii!





I was originally obsessed with getting a Wii because Super Smash Bros. Brawl was supposed to come out waaay back in March (right around when I got mine). HOWEVER, this game has been postponed to February of '08, almost a whole year later! Nonetheless, the Wii has provided me many many hours of enjoyment. Whether it was tennis with Brian, countless bowling matches at get-togethers with friends, Mario Party 8 with Sarah and Jeremiah, or more recently the awesome Guitar Hero III and DDR, the Wii deservedly is one of my most entertaining.

What's so great is that the Wii is the gift that keeps on giving - Brawl WILL come out eventually, as will countless other games that I'm sure I will enjoy far into the future. Also, you can purchase classic Nintendo games straight from the console itself and revisit your childhood.

So thank you Nintendo for reintroducing me, my wife, my family and friends to gaming, and if you haven't got your hands on one of these things yet, come on over, I challenge you to a match of tennis.

1 comment:

gene pensiero said...

--
where are the other 14???

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.