Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top 15 in 07 Part II - Feel Good Movies

This year I decided that I don't like seeing movies in the theaters that much anymore. However, there are always those movies that come out every year that you just HAVE to go see. The ones that stood out the most to me were:


Enchanted




Hairspray




Ratatouille



The latter possibly being my favorite movie of the year.


These three films made the theater-going experience worth it, because you just felt so good when they were over...heck, I almost wanted to GO BACK to see some of them! (In fact, Sean, Allie and I did go back to see Hairspray a second time, this time with Brandie).

I used to want to see all the studio dramas and cool indies that I read about in magazines, but they're out for such limited times, especially here in Fresno, and I don't have that much time unless I want to go by myself; it's just not worth it (plus my good friend Bittorrent is just a few clicks away :))

Hairspray and Ratatouille are now out on DVD, so if you haven't seen them yet, I strongly advise that you do, and Enchanted is the winter's must-see movie. These movies remind me of what it was like seeing movies as a kid: exciting, enthralling, and just fun! (Even my DAD'S bumping the Hairspray soundtrack these days!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.