Monday, December 31, 2007

Top 15 in '07 Part XV - My wife Brandie

Even though my Top 15 Most Entertaining of 2007 are in no particular order, I couldn't help but to save the best and my favorite for last, my wife Brandie.



We figured out the other day that we've known each other for ten years, crazy! We've known each other for so long and been through so much together and every day is still so much fun. She's been my amazing wife for almost two years now and we've had some great times as a married couple.


This past year we went to Disneyland and Christina Aguilera for our 1st Year Anniversary, celebrated July birthdays in Vegas with Sarah and Jeremiah, saw the Spice Girls with Noelle earlier in the month, and have had countless good times with family and friends.


Brandie always cracks me up and makes me laugh, whether she means to or not. I won't go into detail because most of it won't make any sense if I try to type it out, but lets just say that there are made up words, impressions, facial expressions, and much more random stuff that makes us laugh.


Bran, thank you for being my fave and for doing so much. I love you so much, can't wait see what this next year brings. Bring it!














About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.