Saturday, December 29, 2007

Top 15 in '07 Part IX - Entertainment Weekly




I've had a subscription to Entertainment Weekly since High School, and year in and year out it's consistently one of my favorite reads. I read the entire thing cover to cover every week (kinda sad....maybe?).


Plus any magazine that has a Collector's Issue consisting of four Office covers? A winner in my book. I was worried that my interest in the magazine would wane since everything pop culture is updated to the minute on the internet, but EW still brings it.


The writing is smart and funny and while I don't always agree with their reviews, I enjoy the perspectives. Their website's pretty cool too, I especially enjoy their PopWatch Blog and during American Idol season, their website is the place to go for nonstop coverage.


Thanks for being there with me through another year, EW, let's keep this thing going.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.