Monday, November 26, 2007

It's the most awesomest time...

Tonight Brandie and I busted out our Christmas decorations. It's our second Christmas as a married couple and we have some awesome decorations if I do say so myself. We haven't gotten our tree yet, much to my disappointment, but Brandie has a good point in that if we wait just a little bit more it will last longer and hopefully not give us as much grief in the clean-up department as our tree last year did (NOT good times...)

So here are some pics, just imagine Amy Grant Christmas music playing in the background and you'll get a feel for what this evening was like

(Keep an eye out for the 3rd Wiseman in the Nativity Scene. Guess Dollar Tree thought 2 Wisemen were enough)







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.