Thursday, December 27, 2007

Top 15 in '07 Part VI - TV

I haven't been blogging about TV as much as I used to but it's still one of the main ways in which Brandie and I enjoy our free time.

This year......


Gilmore Girls said goodbye


Lost was pretty good, then got CRAZY GOOD the last couple episodes of the season


Grey's wasn't as good as it should've been, now, it's back


Brandie discovered how awesome Run's House is


Giada, Duff, Nigella, Ina, Guy. If you don't know who they are you're missing out...


30 Rock got the love it's deserved from the very beginning


Pam and Jim are finally together! Too bad the season-opening eps were about half an hour too long


Project Runway finally came back


We spread the Jon and Kate Plus 8 love to everyone we know


Little People Big World never ends (a good thing!)


We stopped watching The Hills


We caught up and are live and love Ugly Betty


Reaper and Private Practice joined the lineup


Heroes got boring


More? Property Ladder, Flipping Out, Top Chef, Welcome to the Parker, My Life on the D List, ANTM, Planet Earth, Blue Planet, So You Think You Can Dance

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.