Monday, December 31, 2007

Top Songs of 2007

*Alphabetical by Artist*


"Like It Or Leave It" - Aly & AJ
"Alone" (Feat. Travis Barker) - Avril Lavigne (My most played song, 27 plays!)
"Inconsolable" - Backstreet Boys
"Innocence" - Björk (Was my ringtone for a good chunk of the year)
"Break The Ice" - Britney Spears
"So Small" - Carrie Underwood
"When I'm Gone" - The Click Five
"Run And Tell That" - Elijah Kelly
"Wait For You" - Elliott Yamin
"I Could Get Used To This" - Everlife
"Body Language (No Rap Version" - Heidi Montag
"With Love" - Hilary Duff
"Beautiful Disaster" - Jon McLaughlin
"Angeline" - Jonathan Fagerlund
"No Air" (duet with Chris Brown) - Jordin Sparks
"Over It" - Katharine McPhee
"Up to the Mountain" (Featuring Jeff Beck) - Kelly Clarkson
"Hole"- Kelly Clarkson
"Bleeding Love" - Leona Lewis
"Can't Let Go (Radio Edit)" - Linda Kiraly
"Cara Mia" - Måns Zelmerlöw (My current ringtone)
"Makes Me Wonder" - Maroon 5
"With You, Tonight" - Matt Wertz
"The Heart Never Lies" - McFly
"Relax, Take It Easy" - Mika
"You Can't Stop The Beat" - Nikki Blonsky, Zac Efron, Amanda Bynes, Elijah Kelly,
John Travolta & Queen Latifah
"No Reins" - Rascal Flatts
"Breakin' Dishes" - Rihanna
"Silver Lining" - Rilo Kiley
"When Did Your Heart Go Missing?" - Rooney
"Puttin On the Ritz" - Rufus Wainwright
"Apologize (Feat. One Republic)" - Timbaland
"The Way I Are (Ft. Keri Hilson & DOE & Sebastian) (Extended Version)" - Timbaland
"Hook Me Up" - The Veronicas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Body Language (No Rap Version" - Heidi Montag, "With Love" - Hilary Duff'

Are you serious?

JewleeyaB said...

Awsome music I love those songs!

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.