Thursday, December 20, 2007

Top 15 in 07 Part III - Harry Potter

This was definitely the year of Harry. The seventh and final book of the Potter saga "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" came to a dramatic, exciting and sad end. Sad if only for the fact that it's over, and that a ton of people die (oops, spoiler alert).


The UK cover is way cooler than the US one




Also "The Order of the Phoenix" movie came out this summer and it's in battle for my favorite Potter film (it's on "Azkaban!").




Brandie and I joined the Pensiero's once again and the Popes (first timers!) for the movie. "Phoenix" might have to go down in history as one of the best book-to-movie adaptations because it did a really good job of keeping the spirit of the book while being very accessible for those who hadn't read; throw in some awesome action, teen angst, and of course an emotional finale and it's the perfect Potter experience.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.