Tuesday, October 26, 2004

take a risk, take a chance, make a change

i've had a really good day today. it rained again, that was awesome. it was not awesome that my suede jacket got soaked, but oh well. no work once more = happiness. i had the whole afternoon to catch up on some reading and ripping christmas cd's baby!

worship practice went really well tonight, i had a good time and was reminded of some things. some God things, it was really cool. and i always have fun with the team, so it was a good time, and a worshipful time which is also good.



yes you are thinking correctly, this is kelly clarkson's new album cover. lets just let it be known that i think she's awesome. american idol thing aside, she has a great voice, and i really enjoy her. needless to say, me coming across this picture today, i became very very excited and i now am anticipating even more her sophmore release "breakaway" which is being released on november 30th. honestly i can't wait. what can i say? i'm a sucker for some good pop music with a good voice backing it.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.