Tuesday, October 26, 2004

never be the same, never feel this way again

how come everyone is being encouraged to vote? i think everyone should be encouraged to educate themselves first, then go out and make the right decision in their eyes. that's what i'm going to do come election day. because it's my civic duty. and the american way. or whatever.

i don't really like politics that much, so this will be the last you'll hear from me on this subject.

so it's around this time that i like to bust out some Christmas tunes a little early. i recommend a little amy grant "Christmas album" or michael w. smith's "christmas". for some newer stuff i'd say michael buble or jaci velasquez. all good stuff.

and since Christmas is so fastly approaching, i am going to post for all blog readers to see, my newly minted Christmas 2004 list.

drum roll please....

----*----Jason's 2004 Christmas List----*----

Gilmore Girls DVD
No more lives torn apart
Weezer Deluxe Blue Album
Batman Animated series volumes I and II DVD
Wars would never start
Saved! DVD
Eternal Sunshine DVD
Time would heal all hearts
Star Wars Trilogy DVD
Everyone would find a friend
Seinfeld seasons 1-3 DVD
Right would always win
The O.C. DVD
Love would never end
Weezer DVD
Big Fish DVD

*Up for revision for things I think of or might buy before Christmas*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.