Sunday, October 17, 2004

ms. morrison you're killing me!

so much to catch up on tonight. reading for classes tomorrow, studying for midterms, running cause i've been eating crap lately. it'll get done. i'm so tired though cause i got up at 6:25 to be at new covenant church this morning. the FPU worship team played there this morning. the president of the school spoke, it was cool. it's always a good time with those guys. then we all went to red robin! and in "we all" i mean, me, Brandie, my parents, Sean, and Nana and Papa. sooo good. i was going to, and should've gotten, a salad, but i went right ahead and got a Royal. the best.

i'm going running now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.