Sunday, October 24, 2004

midterm break r.i.p.

i'm officially back and in business. i've been neglecting mr. bloggy bloggerton the past couple days....but that's because i've been investing my time in far better things. mainly spending time with my lovely girlfriend Brandie and spending tons of money. two things that i really like doing. so SF was awesome. the trip up was great, the time spend there was great, the things bought there were great, the cheesecake factory was great, the marc broussard show was great (!!), woo, it was just great overall if you haven't been able to tell.

it was just so nice to get out of fresburg for a while. i mean, it had been such a nice week with the rain and overcast and all, but being in the rain in SF is just a little bit better.

so then today we get back, take a little nap, then go to fashion fair to finish up on the shop-fest. Brandie never found pants so we went on over and got some. then we got BJ's for dinner. so maybe it is the hip new joint in fresno, but i don't care, we go there a lot, i'm not sad to admit it....cause it's good ok?! get off my back! pizookies! yeah!

so yeah, now i'm back here doing laundry and homework....or trying to do homework. and i should really go now. go buy/steal/download marc broussard's album, or even better, if you can get your hands on a copy of one of his live shows. do it.

i also gave marc himself a copy of my band Ashlan's demo. Rock.

p.s. i finally did get that haircut. then i left my hair stuff at henry's

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.