Sunday, October 10, 2004

Day One: a nice sunday

This is my attempt at one of these blogs. I always find myself with nothing to do online, so i'm hoping this will be an outlet for me to get things off my chest, and to share things that I love with people.

Today I woke up and went to Ev. Free Fresno's 2nd service at 9:30. I never get to sleep in anymore....i think that's what happens when you get older, it sucks. then i went to this get together with the people I work with. it was a potlock, it was ok, kind of awkward conversations. you know, like when you kinda know someone, then you're in these situations where you have to socialize, then it's questions like "so you live in fresno? oh, where did you go to school?" small talk crap. nice people tho

so last night me and Brandie went to the fresno fair. worst fair experience ever. we waited in line outside for 20 minutes JUST TO GET IN! it was insane. we bought jumbo dogs when we first got in....$5 each!! insane again. then i was getting ketchup and i was doing one of those things where you hold the container with the same hand you pump the ketchup out with which = me getting ketchup on my foot and sandal. good times at the big big big big big fresno fair. all this on top of me being semi-sick. so i'm in this weird not-all-there head space, with ketchup on my foot eating by the cow milking station. so we battled the sea of people to go get kettle corn and a cinnamon roll. in the end, the night was good cause the switchfoot show was sooo awesome! i'm so glad we had tickets, it was pa-acked hardcore. they put on a really good show though. so that's what i'm listening to now, their albume "The Beautiful Letdown". Really good, i recommend it.



so here i am now, i have band practice at 5, then homework homework! oh yeah, i'm in a band called Ashlan, and last friday we got the boot from Borders cause they didn't have clearance from security for us to play outside. boo the man! he got us down this time, but he'll get his.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.