Tuesday, October 19, 2004

i always believed in futures

my midterm went good today, i was happy. and i suffered through my other two classes....but no work! these instances are so fleeting, cause i work tomorrow and thursday. oh well, san fran to look forward to still.

so baja fresh gave me really bad gas tonight....whoo! that baja is definitely still fresh! just ask Brandie.

i checked out Huck Finn today cause I've never read it and i want to have my own informed opinion of this "classic" book. i hate it when people have an opinion on something, whether it be a book, album, movie, show, and they've never even had an experience with it. so rather than being ignorant, i'm taking a step to a more better understanding. that's why i want to watch fahrenheit 9/11 as well. as much as i would like to hate michael moore, i don't have any grounds to say anything about him when i haven't seen one of his films.

so jimmy's album is still amazing....something about having the finished product in my hands, the artwork (which is great) the actual CD itself....it's a lost art

i'm praying that God can give me patience with work, because it is really frustrating me right now. i'm just tired of being there so much. i think it'll be ok though soon....it'll still be hard, but i'm doing what needs to get done, and i know i'm being given the strength to do it


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.