Monday, October 18, 2004

i look at my environment and wonder where the fire went

agh! must hurry! it's almost another day! so i have a midterm tomorrow, but i'm not scared. i'm gonna study during my first two classes. i am mainly so excited about two things tomorrow: 1. i don't have work! and 2. jimmy eat world's new album, "Futures" comes out! Go pick it up, i downloaded it a couple months ago and it's amazing. they write some amazing songs with great melodies and harmonies. definitely go pick that up and make their debut week a big one.


so last week christina aguilera's live dvd came out, and i am going on record to say that she is an amazing live performer. and maybe i'm jealous that one of my friends got to see her last summer in L.A. I am so there next time she comes to california.

i am so excited, once again, about marc broussard this sat. in san fransisco. i am also excited to take Brandie there and take her shopping for her birthday. just a nice day alone with her, shopping, eating, seeing a concert

it doesn't get any better

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.