Thursday, October 14, 2004

maybe tomorrow

today ended up being a pretty good day. i ditched my first two morning classes, got to sleep in a little bit which i think helped make my day as good as it was. then i met with my linguistics teacher, which wasn't painful or knock-down-drag-out as i thought it would be. after class i went to the store and bought food! i've needed it! i worked from 3:15 to close, then me and Brandie went to riverpark. i was looking for a new book by this author Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, she's awesome. it was only in hardcover and like $21, so i didn't get it. amy grants greatest hits was expensive too. but Brandie had coldstone, and it was nice to get off campus for a bit.

i know this one's kinda short today, but i need/want to read more of "Ceremony". i'm gonna go do that now, and drink coffee.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.