Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My favorite singles of 2008

These are actual singles released digitally and to radio...my list would be too long if this was favorite songs of the year. ()=iTunes play counts

Alphabetical by artist

Brandy - "Right Here (Departed)" (17)
Britney Spears - "Circus" (12)
Carrie Underwood - "Just A Dream" (17)
Chris Brown - "Forever" (18)
Danity Kane - "Damaged" (12)
David Archuleta - "Crush" (40)
David Archuleta - "A Little Too Not Over You" (22)
Demi Lovato - "Get Back" (30)
Gavin DeGraw - "In Love With A Girl" (13)
Janet Jackson - "Feedback" (16)
Jon McLaughlin - "Beating My Heart" (14)
Jordin Sparks - "One Step At A Time" (25)
Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - "No Air" (21)
Keane - "Spiralling" (23)
Lady Gaga - "Poker Face" (7)
Lady Gaga - "Just Dance" (18)
Leona Lewis - "Bleeding Love" (37)
Madonna & Justin Timberlake - "4 Minutes" (23)
Maroon 5 & Rihanna - "If I Never See Your Face Again" (7)
Miley Cyrus - "See You Again" (25) (I tried to resist!)
Natasha Bedingfield - "Pocketful of Sunshine" (13)
Rihanna - "Disturbia" (21)
The Saturdays - "If This Is Love" (13)
Weezer - "Pork and Beans" (4)

1 comment:

Brown said...

I can't believe you have that taste in music, 95% of the songs here were continously played on my iTunes during 08! really amazing taste!

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.