Monday, December 29, 2008

My favorite albums of 2008

In no particular order

- David Archuleta: Self-titled

Finally an American male pop record!

- Keane: Perfect Symmetry

Great return for one of my favorite bands. Move in the right direction for them.

- Adele: 19

Unbelievably amazing singer. Please youtube her then download her album.

- Lady Gaga: The Fame

Loved "Just Dance" when it came out in the Summer, wasn't feeling the rest of the album. Now I can't stop listening.

- Jon McLaughlin: OK Now

Great songwriter and another great male pop voice.

- Leona Lewis: Spirit

Might've been on my list last year, but technically her album came out in the US this year.

- Brandy: Human

Out of nowhere for me! Great blend of American pop/r&b, why did I never notice her great vocals before?

- Britney Spears: Circus

The comeback. The albums truly backs that up.

- Alanis Morissette: Flavors of Entanglement

Feel like this album kinda got lost in this year. Too bad cause it's her best since her debut in my opinion.

- McFly: radio:ACTIVE

Finally their stuff's being released in the US! Not as good as their previous efforts, but gotta show them some love.

- Jordan Pruitt: Permission to Fly

Legit Disney teen pop.

- Weezer: The Red Album.

Not their best but it's a grower.

- Jem: Down to Earth

Finally! Just now realizing how good it is.

- The Killers: Day and Age

Hated Sam's Town. Glad they're back to 80's dance vibe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.