Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2008 In Pictures

Dang a lot happened.



We watched some cats


We bought a house!










Sean's Bday lunch




We saw "Wicked" for our 2nd wedding anniversary




We celebrated Sean and Allie's Engagement










Welcome!


All done!


We said goodbye to our friend in Tower, miss you Pliny!


Goodbye old home


Hello new home!


And new TV mmmmm




My Birthday with family


4th of July


Goodbye old store....


Hello new store!


Housewarming party


Our small group


Liz and Josh got married!


We started attending the Well's Maple Creek campus


The SYTYCD Show


The VORP Fundraiser Dinner


Amy Grant Soundcheck


No words


I went to New Orleans for the Starbucks Leadership Conference...


...and Bono was the guest speaker


Bran celebrated 26 years (sorry I was gone!)...here we are at Janita's going away dinner


Sean and Allie got married!




Thanksgiving in Sanger w/my Grandparents


Thanksgiving @ the Belts....SO GOOD!


First Christmas in new home




Risked my life putting up lights, it was worth it


Beth's annual Gingerbread House-making day


The girls










Iron Chef Dessert Competition


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
ooh...i like the new layout. i usually only see your blog in google reader.

you take a lot of pictures.

i'm jealous.

and i loved this post.

Paul Davison said...

Excellent Post!
I thoroughly enjoyed it!

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.