Sunday, June 19, 2005

you wash over me

just listening to some BSB. laura would be so proud. so now i'm starting to get bored. i'm glad brandie's coming back soon, i need human contact!

Evan called me tonight saying he got us a gig at the Anchor Blue in sierra vista on july 23rd, so keep an eye and ear out for that one.

not much else going on today. did the fathers day thing, ate lunch at nana's, it was surprisingly good. oh! i bought a dining room table and chairs set from k-mart that is really nice. arnie had seen it too in the ad, so it worked out perfectly.

when i got home i watched newsies cause we were talking about it the other day. still enjoyable. then i read some narnia. then i watched my live beyonce dvd. oh, in between there i ate. i ran around 8 o'clock, finally, i hadn't in two days. plus i needed to get outta the house.

so yeah, reading more narnia. waiting by my phone for someone to call. i'm so ronery, ha.

Listening to: Coldplay X&Y

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.