Thursday, June 16, 2005

i'm climbing the walls

So my life plans have drastically been altered over these past few weeks.

First, Chris decided to move back to Fresno for a while, prompting me to also change my plans and stick around. Luckily I'm still at my same Starbucks, just upping my hours, and earning more $$.

So then I realize that I drive into Fresno EVERY SINGLE DAY and it grows very very old. So i began to yearn for a place of my own closer to work and Brandie. So over the weekend, me, brandie miki and arnie are all at Elephant bar after our FPU show, and arnie and me get to talking, and by yesterday we got approved for this really awesome place in Tower District and we're moving in the first of July!! It's all happening so fast, i never knew apt. hunting was so easy! It's actually not an Apt., it's a two-story town house with two rooms, two bathrooms, washer/dryer, EVERYTHING! And it's only $750 a month, which i think is a steal. I checked it out today for the first time and i just can't wait to move in.

So now i'm thinking i'll be in the Fresno area for around two years because Brandie is most likely taking a job at FPU which would keep her here for two years minimum.

So everything is just go great right now. Plans change, but things are working out to be really really good. I am very blessed and am so grateful that God continually is looking out for my well-being.

So! Vegas is still coming up at the end of July, as is my birthday at the beginning of the month. and i am probably going to vegas again in august with laura sally and brian to see a backstreet boys show, so i'm looking forward to that as well.

brandie's in washington state right now with a friend, so over the past few days i've been reading a lot of Chronicles of Narnia, wathced Ghost World last night (still good) and watched Mean Creek tonight (Grade: B). also today me and brian went to central fish market which is this awesome Japanese market/gift shop/restaraunt....ate more fish than i could handle, then me and brian just drove around town pickin' up stuff.....it was overall a very very good day!

With new music thanks to Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas, Shakira, Alanis, and yes, even Backstreet Boys, alongside great books, movies (BATMAN!!!! SOOOO AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN!), and great times with friends and family, this summer has been so great so far, and i'm looking forward to it getting better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.