Sunday, June 19, 2005

nap messed me up

today i worked a stupid 4 hr. shift. even worse i had to be there at 7 am...it was basically a waste of gas, plus i had to get up early. oh well, more $.

my mom and i went into fashion fair today to get stuff for my dad for fathers day. i scored with a pair of black leather flip flops from gap for $10 that were originally $30. i've been needing those. we got my dad some nice stuff...couple pairs of pants and a shirt.

brandie's still gone, so i've just been chillin', reading narnia, and watching tv. i was going to run tonight but i fell asleep for an hour from around 7:30 to 8:30....it really threw me off and i woke up all confused...then i watched the backstreet boys behind the music and felt a little better.

tomorrow might kinda suck. we're doing fathers day at nana and papa's. brian won't be there, so i'm pretty much gonna be waiting to leave. then back home for some more boredom, maybe i'll finish reading narnia...two more books to go...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.