Wednesday, June 01, 2005

i'm getting an air mattress

i will let pictures speak for what has been going on since my last post. enjoy.


Allie, Sean and Me in the heat at Coachella, April 30th


Keane performing at Coachella (really really good)


Me, Sallie and Laura enjoying our time at Coachella


Weezer being the best band ever at Coachella


Colplay performing at Coachella (very awesome)


Me and my friend Emily - our last days at FPU


The family post-Commencement ceremony, May 7th


Jeremiah and Sarah, Brandie and Me smiling cause we're freakin' done with college!


My awesome grandpa chillin' at Me and Brandie's graduation party, May 7th


Us and our graduation cake-o-fun


The crazy ladies of the Greilich,Munoz, and Poli/Pope families


Me, Sean, Laura and Brian sitting on the fireplace - the only time it gets used


Friends at the party: Brandon, Becky, Brandie, Miki and Me


Waited outside for four hours with drunky before the show, May 19th


Kelly was soooo amazing, we had an awesome time!


Things coming up:

Tomorrow June 1 - Brian comes back from Japan
June 7 - Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas and Shakira all have new albums out!
June 11 - Ashlan fund-raising show at FPU; I move down to Long Beach
June 15 - Batman Begins opens
July 6 - My Birthday
July 28th-31 - Me, Bran, Sarah and Jeremiah hit Vegas baby!
September 4 - Me and Brandie's five year anniversary
September 7 - Kelly Clarkson concert in Irvine

Until we meet again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.