Monday, November 01, 2004

wishes

i got my entertainment weekly today, but it's not the real one! its this listen 2 this special thing, which i do love, but i need my regular EW! if it doesn't come tomorrow i am seriously going to be upset. i thrive off of this. i also got a package slip in my mailbox tonight, but i have to wait till the mailroom opens tomorrow at ten to get it. curses!

so i got a lot accomplished today. mainly homework stuff, but i was still proud. i don't work tomorrow so hopefully i can continue to be productive....in some way. stacie orrico's live dvd comes out tomorrow, that'll be fun. in japan!

i'm diggin gwen stefani's video for her new song "what you waiting for". i think the song has something to be desired....but the intro to the video is very indie-movie-esque, and i love that.

goodnight moon

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.