Tuesday, November 02, 2004

congratulations to bush!

i am almost positively sure that george w. bush will remain our president for the next four years. i'm so glad that it worked out this way, it's definitely proof that God has his hand in our nation, i firmly believe that.

so i just realized that i could've spent a good amount of my day studying and prepping notes for a test i have on thurs. but instead i spent it watching a dvd, reading EW (which i did get!), and watching the WB and election coverage. now i'm bummed cause i'll have to do those tomorrow night after i get back from work. which means another long night. oh well, ditching classes always helps!

cheers

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.