Friday, November 12, 2004

still more awesome than i know

and all of you is more than enough for all of me. for every thirst and every need you satisfy me with your love.

JR was awesome in college hour on wednesday. so much truth, it's so nice to hear a powerful message from a man who lives by faith. inspiring.

work the past couple nights have been out of control. there's a pentecostal convention going on downtown. and God love 'em, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM COME IN!! and in the usually very very slow time right before closing. so the last couple have nights have been stressful, but oh well...its just a job right? i know God's bigger than it, and He's gettin' me through it.

everyone should come to my band Ashlan's show tomorrow night at Kuppajoe. Doors open at 7:30, we're 2nd, so come out, have a good time, meet some new friends, buy some kups of joe, good times.


there needs to be more unique worship music

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.