Monday, November 29, 2004

believe it

me and brian just finished putting up christmas lights! it's now officially the christmas season in our apt!

so how good was desperate housewives tonight!? dang it was so good. you should watch if you're not already.

so today was really good, i got so much stuff done! who knew? the worship team sang at gene's church in hanford, really good times as usual. i enjoy going out there. then came back, ate a sandwich and some pumpkin soup, wrote one paper, read a critical article, took a 20 min. nap, wrote another paper, ate dinner, watched extreme maker home edition, then desp. housewives, transcribed an interview, talked to brandie, oh yeah and in between there i made some tea and cleaned my room. phew!

the only sad thing is that i didn't get to see brandie at all today. such is life i guess, we were both busy at weird times, so it just wasn't in the cards for us tonight.

i had a really good thanksgiving, my cousin laura came up, always good to see her. i grubbed at my grandmas on tamales and brocolli, then turkey, pies and such at my nana's. brian left. we played phase 10. sean won. we went to k-mart before brian left and i bought gwen stefani's album, its good, go get it.

had work off friday! even though someone tried to call and get me to work, i said NO! try it! do not interrupt my day off with my dad and brother seeing finding neverland (very very very very good! go support it) then i went over to brandie's apt. in riverpark, ate dinner. watched what not to wear. didn't do homework. came back to ranchwoods, slept.

got up early sat. to be at work at 9. work wasn't bad. got xmas tree with fam at simonian farms sat. night. and yogurt covered raisins....almost finished with them. some miscommunication sat. night, but it worked out. said bye to laura. slept.

and that brings you up to date on my great weekend! and it honestly was great, just overally great.

goodnight and good tidings

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.