Saturday, September 15, 2007

i'm sick, so that sucks

BUT

there is good news. but first the story/bad news

yesterday the $100 store credit for early iphone buyers went live - yes! i can finally get my itunes gift card!

or not

after doing some research/reading blogs and such, it turns out that apple has put restrictions on the store credit and they can't be used to purchase itunes gift cards. so i was actually becoming fine with it by today, ok with my decision to use it towards the Leopard OS coming out soon

BUT THEN

it turns out that you CAN use the store credit to buy an itunes gift card....the trick? it has to be a physical gift card, no electronic ones that they email to you....sneaky?....not sneaky enough because after a quick trip to the apple store at fashion fair, my account on itunes is $100 richer, woooop!!

needless to say i'm set for new album releases for the next, oh, 3 months or so

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.