Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Brilliant!

Today Apple announced a whole new iPod lineup....but bleh, i have my iphone and that's all i need (lets just forget the fact that they lowered the price of the 8Gig one to $399...$100 less than I payed for my 4Gig) anyhoo...

the BIGGEST deals about all this?!

Ringtones for the iPhone. FINALLY you might say (or just me...) BUT it costs 99 cents extra to make a ringtone out of songs - and only SOME songs - but this is a big step....so i'll do it only when i have extra $$ in my iTunes account

EVEN BIGGER: ITUNES WIFI MUSIC STORE = BRILLIANT

I was JUST discussing this with Jeremiah, how Apple needed to integrate the itunes store to their mobile devices...and it's coming!! So I can be ANYWHERE ANYTIME ANYPLACE and shop for my favorite thing to shop for, music! It's the entire itunes store in your hand. Plus Apple and Starbucks are in a deal now in which by '09 all Starbucks locations with Wifi will allow itunes wifi music store shoppers to find out what song is currently being played and can be downloaded!!

so big big stuff coming up...now all i have to do it WAIT cause a lot of this is launching in the very near future

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree....YAY FOR WIFI ITUNES STORE!! But BOOOOOOOO!!!!! To paying to hear music ring on my phone, that I already paid for, and anyone with a $30.00 or free phone can do for free!! NEVER!! HACK.. HERE I COME!!

:( $200 price drop in 2 months on my 8GB iPhone!! More like price ripoff!! Early adopter blues I guess.

Casey said...

yeah...very exciting...so exciting that i even watched a live blog of the entire announcement yesterday...

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.