Friday, July 27, 2007

saying goodbye

Once again this post comes from the backseat of the Belts car but this time we're on our way back home and we're oh so sad about it. We had a really great time...I put a dollar into a penny slot machine last night (thanks Bran) and walked away with $50.90! It was fun and surprising. So today at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets I was able to get this sweet jacket from French Connection, so that was cool.

All I'm seeing is road in front of me which is quite depressing, so I think I'm gonna watch some Planet Earth.

Watch for a Vegas recap in pictures coming soon.

Oh yeah and Fergie's song "Big Girls Dont Cry" was our official Vegas '07 anthem. I think our final count of times we heard it was 7.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.