Sunday, July 15, 2007

iPhone madness

Yes folks its happened. Those who know me well know that ever since Apple teased us back in January about the iPhone its the piece of technology I've been dreaming of owning. On Thursday July 12 my life changed. I am now an owner of the best toy a grown up could ever want. Yes its awesome. Yes the keyboard takes some getting used too. There's no flash support in Safari or a video camera, but who cares? Its sweet. And its killing my thumbs at the moment because this post is brought to you directly from my iPhone. Crazy!

In other goings on Bran and i were joined by good friends Brianandheather and Geneandkelly in seeing the new Harry Potter movie, it was my second favorite one (behind prisoner of azkaban). Now I cannot wait until the moment this Saturday when the UPS man arrives with my copy of the final Potter chapter. Its gonna be intense! Looking forward to it....

im outta here take care everyone

1 comment:

kelly said...

geneandkelly LOVED order of the phoenix! four thumbs up from us. looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the 7th book, perhaps in blog form?

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.