Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Music in 07: Keep 'em Coming!

07 has been an awesome year for new music....and it's only halfway over! That means a bunch of my favorite artists are still lined up to release new material by the years end.


Here's a list of new music still coming our way:


-Rascal Flatts Sept 25, or Fall

-Carrie Underwood Oct. 23

-Alicia Keys Oct 23

-The Afters Dec 25

-Junior Senior Jul 31

-Gnarls Barkley

-Jimmy Eat World Sept

-McFly Greatest Hits Oct

-Saves The Day, Fall

Only time will tell how firm some of these release dates are, or if all of them will even make it out by the years end, but needless to say 07 looks like it can only get better...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.