Saturday, February 17, 2007

Grey's Anatomy Recap






We just watched the newest ep of Grey's last night, and we're one step closer to knowing how Meredith doesn't end up dead (there's no way she'll end up dead). What we do know is that Izzie drilled holes in that guy's head, Karev helped a lot of people find their loved ones (both dead and alive), George found the lady's son, and even though Derek was the one who got Meredith out of the water, it was handled really well and it was probably the most touching part of the ep when he was forced out of the room she was being work on in and Mark sat down next to him.


My predictions: Meredith will not die, but the aftermath of all this drama will be intense. I've thought all along that Izzie loves George, and not just best friends love. It was kind of hinted at when she told him she disapproved of him marrying Callie - you can't deny that drama is only just beginning. The Karev and Addison intensity will only heat up. Even though Meredith won't die (have I emphasized that enough yet? Are you listening Bran?), I bet someone WILL by season's end.

I'm going to start something new for my Grey's recap. The weekly quote that gets viewers choked up.

This weeks quote - George:"People die" Izzie:"I know people die"

Grey's viewers know the simplicity of these lines combined with the acting from Katherine Heigl was by far the most tear-inducing moment of the night.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.