Saturday, May 05, 2007

R.I.P. Stars Hollow

I've been pretty self-indulgent with this blog in the past. I apologize if my drawn-out Lost posts have turned some readers off. Now I'm not assuming that millions read what I write everyday, but I've heard some rumblings. So here's the breakdown (get it?): Lost is awesome again. The last episode was insane, the season's over very soon. I will always love this show, but I won't be hardcore blogging about it as much. Maybe a little update or two, because sometimes I just can't control myself with how intensely this show impacts me.

I also just wanted to give a eulogy for Gilmore Girls. There are only a couple episodes left and the CW just announced that it's the end. Brandie and I will be sad to see it go, but it's run its course and we can see the series wrapping up nicely. Thanks for everything GG, you had a good run.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.