Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blades of Glory



Brandie and I got the chance to catch an advance screening of Will Ferrell's new movie "Blades of Glory" tonight (thanks Corrie!)....jealous?

We were planning on seeing this movie when it came out this weekend anyway so we were very excited to catch it early. This movie is classic Will Ferrell; dumb and smart at the same time. Plus Jenna Fischer (Pam!) and Will Arnett (Gob!) are in it too, which only adds to its awesomeness. This might be my favorite Will Ferrell comedy so far; better than Anchorman and Talladega Nights. Definitely go check this movie out, you'll laugh a lot.

1 comment:

gene pensiero said...

--
i did laugh a lot, though i missed the white-trash horrors of talladega nights.

About Me

My photo
I watch a lot of TV. I listen to a lot of music. I read a lot of magazines/books. I like to write about them all.